What is MDVIP?
MDVIP stands for “MD: Value in Prevention”. When you prevent disease you preserve your finances, your dreams, and your relationships so that you can live your best life as the VIP that you are.
The program was started in 2000 by a collective of medical professionals who felt that the Western healthcare system was off track. They believed that there was a better, more personal, more proactive, and more preventative way to care for the total health of their clients without being influenced by big healthcare and pharmaceutical corporations.
The MDVIP core values are:
- We believe healthcare should always put the patient first.
- We believe medical care is not one-size-fits-all.
- We believe doctors should have time to get to know patients beyond their symptoms.
- We believe appointments should not come with time limits.
- We believe in the type of primary care that improves health and lives.
- We believe in MDVIP.
To learn more about the MDVIP Program at large, visit their website here.